Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my 1st fallow buck

my 1st fallow buck

my 1st fallow buck shot with 150gr .308 at 90 yrds, pricket ran off and stopped just before the woods so took him aswel, really pleased as only have had does before.thanks for the invite stalker.308.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000208comp.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	372.2 KB 
ID:	17980

pretty
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Excellent well done. im still waiting to grass my first deer.

well done

Well done that man, I had around a dozen bucks in front of me last night in thick woodland and I didnt manage to get a clear shot, they arent the easiest deer to grass.
    www.yorkshiredeermanagement.co.uk

IF ITS RED ITS DEAD AND IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN

Your getting slow in your old age J How's the roe rut going with you. Sounds as if its been a bit touchy in places so far ?
    ATB Gaz

Old and slow....nah just wiser mate. As for the roe rut well what roe rut it still hasnt started.
    Are you coming up my way again this month?
    www.yorkshiredeermanagement.co.uk

IF ITS RED ITS DEAD AND IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN

Your welcome Gez! Was a good 2 days with 1 more buck taken the following evening making it three bucks in 2 days in only 2 stalks! Never had a percentage like that before!

Quote Originally Posted by gez.308 View Post
    my 1st fallow buck shot with 150gr .308 at 90 yrds, pricket ran off and stopped just before the woods so took him aswel, really pleased as only have had does before.thanks for the invite stalker.308.

Nice one! Noticed that Stalker.308 is from North Wales. Were these shot in North Wales mate? I live there and would love to have a place nearby to go stalking.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
    Nice one! Noticed that Stalker.308 is from North Wales. Were these shot in North Wales mate? I live there and would love to have a place nearby to go stalking.
    they were shot in North Wales but I don't take anyone out. Gez is a relative of mine.

Try the Kinmel Estate. They are the only ones who take out clients up here.