Thread: A big thanks

A big thanks

A big thankyou gents, I have been posting what must seem to some to be very mundane questions for the past month regarding problems with reloading for my 243 At last Thanks to the helpful comments and pms as well as a number of phone calls from members I have something to work with.

Attachment 17988Attachment 17989

Not bril by some standards but on the paper and gives me a good starting point to work from. These shot at 100 meters with a gusty breeze. One inch squares.

Very pleased so far.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Tight enough to pass dsc1 with! as a reloader myself the problem now is how much do you mess with it? what distance do you want to use this load over? As Stephen hawkins says "the possibilities are endless"

Well I am going to load a few and just shoot them for the time being. Have to get the 9.3 sorted first as that was the reason for going down this route in the first place. Also the 270 so plenty of questions in the next few weeks me thinks. If I can use this load out to 300 I would be exstatic but good groups at 200 is more inportant.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.