Thread: advice required

advice required

As its the big 50 in 2014 i have decieded to go back to SA ,previously went in 2008 for 3 weeks ,rugby tour.This time i would like to do a bit of shooting,cull or management hunt ,5/6 days plus a week at cape town and or sun city visit to kruger etc .have about 18 days to play with and will be travelling with the wife.best time of the year to go ??somewhere i can dump the wife ,pool ,half decent digs,as she is happy sunbathing while i am out shooting is a must.can get flights manchester -joberg for around 670 rtn so thats a start

A good start would be contacting David Watt he runs Nduna safari,s. I havnt been to Nduna but David organised our 2010 hunt at Kei River. He really knows his stuff and is a great guy.
    Tusker.

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    A good start would be contacting David Watt he runs Nduna safari,s. I havnt been to Nduna but David organised our 2010 hunt at Kei River. He really knows his stuff and is a great guy.
    Tusker.
    I can vouch for David Watt and Nduna safaris. David is excellent to deal with and will help you organise everything in the UK. While at Nduna, the owner Gavin Ingram, who is a really genuine bloke, who will do his best to make sure that you have great hunting and a good South African experience. Atb ml.

Hello
    you could try bob Cruise at www.cruisesafaris.com hunts in the limpopo area
    best regards
    Glynne

I am returning to Africa in 2013 for my 8th visit. There will hopefully be a group of 4 hunters and the safari will be for trophy hunting only, not a farm cull hunt. If you want more details drop me a Pm.

ATB

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.