Thread: top marks to lancs fire arms

top marks to lancs fire arms

I sent my Licence back for a variation to be added less than 3 weeks ago .I got it back today Variation agreed plus licence has been open for all rifles etc top marks to lancs for getting things sorted ASAP

SD Regular
    Whats your secret ? mate of mine had his in over 7weeks now
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Have to agree. Never had a bad experience with them. Credit due.

My mate got his variation through in 7 days from Norfolk fd and if I remember my grant for my fac took 4 weeks which I was well chuffed with, so they are not all bad as you have found out but some are just ridiculous I think I remember someone on here was waiting nearly 12 months for a variation now that is just not on hey

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    My mate got his variation through in 7 days from Norfolk fd and if I remember my grant for my fac took 4 weeks which I was well chuffed with, so they are not all bad as you have found out but some are just ridiculous I think I remember someone on here was waiting nearly 12 months for a variation now that is just not on hey
    I have always had similar dealings with Norfolk. My recently renewed certificates were with me three weeks BEFORE the old ones expired. Ammo allowances upped to account for reloading and AOLQ added to conditions for all rifles.Previous one for ones have always been dealt with within 5 working days, and standard variations within seven. There's not much to complain about if you're a shooter living in Norfolk! (police wise anyway)
    Last edited by Harry mac; 06-08-2012 at 23:05.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

I've normally found Lancashire to be quite reasonable and quick. The last time I sent my FAC in for a variation it was back within 8 days, everything i asked for had been added/ammended and a few days later I got a phone call from them asking if I was happy with everything they had done.
    That sort of service is something you just can not find fault with and I raise my hat to them!

To many poeple are to quick to slag them off .i think if you send all paper work back filled in correct
    giving good reasons etc for variations etc they are pretty good dealing with things

pat on the back to Lancs F A

Quote Originally Posted by Harry mac View Post
    I have always had similar dealings with Norfolk. My recently renewed certificates were with me three weeks BEFORE the old ones expired. Ammo allowances upped to account for reloading and AOLQ added to conditions for all rifles.Previous one for ones have always been dealt with within 5 working days, and standard variations within seven. There's not much to complain about if you're a shooter living in Norfolk! (police wise anyway)
    Im glad it's the same for other people to thumbs up from me