Thread: Knife used by Roy Lupton on FSB ? EKA ?

Knife used by Roy Lupton on FSB ? EKA ?

Earlier this year/late last year there was an episode of FSB where Roy Lupton was out foxing and he did a bit of a disection on a fox with an orange handled knife ! The knife looked very well made and ideal for shooting/hunting type work.....Seemed to the foxes ribs easy enough to.So my question is what knife was it ? Is it a EKA ?And has anyone got an EKA, if so what do you think of it ? ATBMatt

Sorry my mistake, it was actually Oliver Power from Norma ammo not Roy Lupton.The FSB episode was on the 7/12/11 titled: Roy Luptons new chapuis double rifle & what bullets do to foxes (23:40 onwards)Having watched it again am sure its an EKA knife.

Hi Salopsniper,

I cant help you regardng Mr. Roy Lupton but I own a Eka swingblade black handle version.
    Its a great knife l found that its well made its lightweight easy to sharpen and more important it holds an edge very well. The handle is great nonslip even when wet.
    Go on treat yourself!

Shop around as there can be a diffrerence in price and be careful as some shops in the UK are stating the are EKA but are really selling outdoor edge knives and charging EKA prices! ( Decoying.co.not. honest.uk something or other hint!)

Regards,
    Glendine.

Oliver Power uses a EKA Swingblade as in one of the eposides he gives a talk regarding his kit and states he uses a EKA Swingblade. I think its episode 107 or its not far off it

Regards,
    Glendine.

Thanks Glendine The swing blade isnt of much use to me for the second blade so am looking at the EKA sweede 8 or 10 ! Its basically the sam knofe and steel. Its to replace my opinel that I love but has a wooden handle so not so good for bunnys going to the butcher, with the EKA i can wash it propperly at home and use a food safe oil on it to lube it.ATBMatt

Sorry to be a dumbo but what is FSB?

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Sorry to be a dumbo but what is FSB?

Martin
    Field Sports Britian.