Thread: redfield binoculars

redfield binoculars

evening all anybody know if redfield binoculars are any good? have been looking at the rebel 8x42 they have bak 4 prisms multicoated lenses and for 120 quid they seem good value i have looked through redfield scopes and they were fine problem is i dont have zeiss or swarvo money at the minute so would welcome your thoughts ect

not seen redfield binos so can't really help there.
    Sportsman Gun Centre are doing Minox 8 x 42 bins at the moment for 200 (or free if you buy a scope) - i have the 10 x 42 (also 200 in the sale) and they really are great value for money!

I've been using a pair for just over 15 month great pice of kit I'm very happy with them

Hi 243Fallow,

The best of luck with whatever you go for Checkout Cabelas the have great deals going at the moment visit http://www.cabelas.com
    I would suggest you consider Steiner binoculars the are not expensive the retail here for between 150 - 200 euro meaing you should get them in the UK for around 100
    The are brillant for the price hardy,robust and very clear crisp image the are also light and the are self focusing and made in Germany

worth checking out

Regards,
    Glendine.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer_mike View Post
    not seen redfield binos so can't really help there.
    Sportsman Gun Centre are doing Minox 8 x 42 bins at the moment for 200 (or free if you buy a scope) - i have the 10 x 42 (also 200 in the sale) and they really are great value for money!
    I too have some Minox binoculars. Great value for money and German optics.

I bought from e bay, there is some on now for 129 including P&P, the seller is a top rated seller so I would imagine you would get a good service from them. See below link or search for Minox binoculars on e bay, there are loads on there.

MINOX BF 8x42 Binocular (black) | eBay

Cheers

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by tikk308 View Post
    I've been using a pair for just over 15 month great pice of kit I'm very happy with them
    yep. used kevs and they are extremely good. well built with good clarity and used in all weather's. bugger got a good deal at the time lol.

to be honest mate any thing around the 2-3-4 hundred quid mark are all as good as each other, modern tecnology and all that, and to be even more honest some of them are as good if not better then the big names, its just that some people have to have the name around their neck.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.