What's the right answer?

Dom

Hi, Everybody.

I am confused as to the legal position regarding deer release in Wales. One resource I have says Red, Fallow and Roe and one says no species can be released without permission. Which is right?

Many thanks,

Dom

red, fallow and roe are ok so long as you have local land owner permission and there's no risk to public safety etc. Other stuff like sika no

Disclaimer:
I think...;)

Red Roe and Fallow can be released into the Wild without a licence

CWD Muntjac and Sika are subject to licencing and controls as they are listed in Schedule 9 of the Wildlife and Countryside Act

Thanks, chaps. I'm really confused now and have my DSC coming up soon... My manual says red, roe and fallow, but my cd from the company I am studying through says no species without a licence....

I don't want to drop an answer through no fault of my own as I have revised hard!

Many thanks,

Dom

Thanks, chaps. I'm really confused now and have my DSC coming up soon... My manual says red, roe and fallow, but my cd from the company I am studying through says no species without a licence....

I don't want to drop an answer through no fault of my own as I have revised hard!

Many thanks,

Dom

Who is the company?

The trouble with these disks is that except from the BDS Ultimate Deer Dat the rest do not have legitimate access to the questions etc and they just copy (ignoring copyright & IPR) the questions etc

I have just done a search It has been pointed out on here before that some of the answers on these CD's are incorrect

deer data

Who is the company?

The trouble with these disks is that except from the BDS Ultimate Deer Dat the rest do not have legitimate access to the questions etc and they just copy (ignoring copyright & IPR) the questions etc

I have just done a search It has been pointed out on here before that some of the answers on these CD's are incorrect

deer data

that's unfair, no provider is ripping off copyright, only recently dmq put a notice saying that their stuff can't be copied, prior to that it was fine

Last edited:
It's not quite that simple but certainly the 'man' at the BDS is irritated by some of us, DMQ aren't there as the money machine but BASC and BDS take full advantage of the opportunity to provide and are less that happy about the success of some other providers materials in competition with their 'Ultimate deer data' and 'manual' that is best used as a back up to club dangerous wild animals to death.

Back