Thread: recon run in France

recon run in France

Well this is a first , leaving the country in the summer. Never been out of the country before during the rearing season but this is business. French David and I together with daughter no1 are off to France to visit contacts from last year and to do a 'secret guest' job on a couple of hotels we plan to use for the Boar shooting trips. A lot of filming to do on the shoots and Paris by night for American clients. Also have to visit Chablis and Champoo vinyards.

So for those of you who are booked with us for france don't forget ' we are doing this so you don't have to'
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Would be interested to learn more for 2013. PM me. Cheers K

Quote Originally Posted by bunwell wood shoot View Post
    Well this is a first , leaving the country in the summer. Never been out of the country before during the rearing season but this is business. French David and I together with daughter no1 are off to France to visit contacts from last year and to do a 'secret guest' job on a couple of hotels we plan to use for the Boar shooting trips. A lot of filming to do on the shoots and Paris by night for American clients. Also have to visit Chablis and Champoo vinyards.

So for those of you who are booked with us for france don't forget ' we are doing this so you don't have to'
    Oh dear you are having a hard time of it.............................................. I feel for you .