Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New zeiss victory ht scope with new asv+ ballistic turret

New zeiss victory ht scope with new asv+ ballistic turret

NEW ZEISS VICTORY HT SCOPE WITH NEW ASV+ BALLISTIC TURRET RET 60 ILLUMINATED IN STOCK AND READY TO GO FIRST FEW IN THE COUNTRY

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HT.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	18100

The secret of the VICTORY HT riflescope is a revolutionary design that will increase your success on every hunting expedition: The unique optical concept, with a light transmission of up to more than 95%, offers reserves of light late into the night.

Innovative reticles, suitable for a wide range of uses. The finest and brightest illuminated dot in the world, which increases your accuracy. Optimum ergonomics, for intuitive operation. Whether viewed in detail or seen in terms of total high performance, the VICTORY HT riflescopes set new standards worldwide for premium riflescopes.

ILLUMINATED DOT

Minimal target coverage and the best visibility that is the proud claim of the finest, brightest and therefore most precise illuminated dot in the world.

Thanks to unique fibre optics and nanotechnology, the VICTORY HT creates an extremely intense illuminated dot with sharp contours and ultrafine dimming.

And since it is on the 2nd image plane it maintains its fine definition even during changes in magnification.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ASV+.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	18101
    A further development of the tried and tested ASV, which significantly increases your accuracy even over particularly long distances: with the new ASV+ it is possible to read the shooting distance directly, offering an intuitive ease of operation that is unrivalled and guaranteeing the highest precision.

A complete set of engraved metal rings is included for maximum ease of operation and the greatest flexibility. These compensate for the bullet drop of virtually all ammunition available on the market and allow a maximum operating range of up to 600 metres.

ZEISS HT innovative optical design with HT lenses by SCHOTT - represents a light transmission capability that was previously unheard of. It was developed for use when hunting, to ensure that critical details can still be seen even in the deepest twilight.

IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFO JUST ASK AND WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP OR GO TO THE ZEISS WEB SITE FOR MORE INFO.

ZEISS PRO STALKER

What magnification range????

atb steve

Hi
    sorry 3-12x56

all the best
    mike

ZEISS PRO STALKER

more in stock

ZEISS PRO STALKER

Hi
    Does that include Paypal fees and postage

pm sent fallowman

ZEISS PRO STALKER

more in stock

ZEISS PRO STALKER

put one of these on my wish list to go on top of my new 20 tac regards pete .

Whats the warranty on this? I was thinking of getting the swaro z6i 2 2.5-15x56 with ballistic turrets for my cusom when it arrives in 3 months time...

Can you get thease with a different ret?