Thread: Tree / Bunnie huggers in general

Tree / Bunnie huggers in general

Wonder if the reality, of actual video, of a Buzzard waiting for an adult Osprey to bug out of the nest, to go hunting, after feeding chicks, the Buzzard striking & then carrying off one of the said chicks, will ever penetrate their blinkered vision of what really goes on in the countryside?.... just had a read of the extremely slim & to the point S.A.C.S. newsletter, ..... no glossy ads from firms who are hanging on to the grilles of a certain gravy train.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

definatly not finnbear as "thats only nature" and that poor old buzard whom by the way are obviously endangered due to all those nasty keepers who posion them needs to eat as it cant live off of toffu bars like us

I have never seen so many I've counted 20 pairs on the 3000 acres we shoot over they reckon they eat mostly carrion and don't take game birds rubbish they sit next to the release pens waiting for the poults, I've seen them take families of English partridge chicks time after time weather they think there is a problem or not I can assure you in my area they are becoming a big problem......

Maybe a few could congregate over Marford, ?.............. but no, you can't perch something as heavy as a Buzzard on dead wood.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!