Thread: animal hoarder

animal hoarder

anybody watch animal hoarder on c4 tonight --americans -some right nut jobs.wonder what the flo would say if i asked for an ar15 conditioned for tigers

sky+'d it for tomorrow. The trailer looked interesting though...

the cop dropped a bear with one shot from a .40 glock ,bet he failed the clean underpants test

Was there really a need to shoot them all!? Why couldn't they contain thc area and shoot any that tried to escape? Dart the rest? 18 tigers? 1% of the worlds tigers?

Quote Originally Posted by deer man View Post
    Was there really a need to shoot them all!? Why couldn't they contain thc area and shoot any that tried to escape? Dart the rest? 18 tigers? 1% of the worlds tigers?
    I would imagine if you were a local and had family living in the area you would happy that none were left roaming ready to attack. Like they said the tranquilizer takes at least 10 minutes to take effect, a tiger could cover quite a distance in that time should it want to.

Fair play to the police, none of them wanted to shoot the animals but they had a duty to protect the local residents and themselves.

I think the real problem lies with the local law policies, how could they allow him to amass 50+ dangerous animals without even requiring a licence.

Cheers

Ross

Quote Originally Posted by deer man View Post
    They did dart one but that just p1ssed it off and it was shot as it was heading for the team darting it

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldsod View Post
    They did dart one but that just p1ssed it off and it was shot as it was heading for the team darting it
    They shot the last tiger after darting it, with Ll the previous gunfire it was obviously fired up! If they were getting out of the compound then yes shoot! I think they could have darted more of them though.