Thread: Thanks jelen Deer

Thanks jelen Deer

Myself and my son were invited down to hampshire by mike from jelen deer .we met at his training center in stockbridge after the tea and bickys we whent out on to one of the estase that he manages after a roebuck.
    What a fantastic place. The sun was shining and the wildlife was fantastic I was given intrutions on where to go and off we went, shoot any roe that you like mike said 20 mins later we were stalking up a Grass ride into a nice 4 point buck. at 140 yards set up the 2506 on the bipod good safe backstop gave him a flep on the call and my son droped him on the spot .Happy son he has not going on about it all the way home to oxfordshire
    SO thanks mike you have made a little boy very happy
    Last edited by fox slayer; 10-08-2012 at 12:08. Reason: speling

Quote Originally Posted by fox slayer View Post
    Myself and my son were invited down to hampshire by mike from jelen deer .we met at his training center in stockbridge after the tea and bickys we whent out on to one of the estase that he manages after a roebuck.
    What a fantastic place. The sun was shining and the wildlife was fantastic I was given intrutions on where to go and off we went, shoot any roe that you like mike said 20 mins later we were stalking up a Grass ride into a nice 4 point buck. at 140 yards set up the 2506 on the bipod good safe backstop gave him a flep on the call and my son droped him on the spot .Happy son he has not going on about it all the way home to oxfordshire
    SO thanks mike you have made a little boy very happy
    You got the 25-06 in the end then mate.

Well done mate, and well done to the little man. That air rifle you got him must have been good for practice.

Been seeing a lot of muntjac in the last few days since some of the rape has been cut. You will have to pop over for a look.

Not seen many roe though!!! May pop out again tonight for another look.

Give me a call when you are free.

Cheers

Ross

Well done mate and well done to your son I bet he was well chuffed. I was down there last week stalking with Mike and Dave I saw plenty of roe about I ended up with a nice 4 point buck and a muntjac.

cheers mate. yes cant shut him up. I think hes going to be saying it in his sleep. i was after the realy big buck but sods law no show. but what a cracking estate.
    Last edited by fox slayer; 11-08-2012 at 21:00.

Quote Originally Posted by crouch valley View Post
    Well done mate and well done to your son I bet he was well chuffed. I was down there last week stalking with Mike and Dave I saw plenty of roe about I ended up with a nice 4 point buck and a muntjac.
    You shot Jelen's muntjack?

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

oh god don't kick that off

There will be trouble when the belgians find out

Let's all just calm down I saw two and I took the buck and left the doe. I didn't want to spoil the Belgians chance if he comes back