Thread: Following on from ChrisC's free shotgun-more free stuff- Leather bag and sunderies

Following on from ChrisC's free shotgun-more free stuff- Leather bag and sunderies

Having just seen ChrisC's 'Free Shotgun' post I have a free leather shotgun cartridge bag, cleaning rods for a shotgun and a cleaning mop. I don't know if Chris has given the shotgun away yet but if he has and can let me know I will offer the items to the youth who has taken his gun and if they dont want them I will offer them to someone else who knows a 'young un' who is starting out. I am sure there are many of us on here who have bits we dont need and to be honest half the time it is more hassle trying to sell stuff for a minimal return. Maybe more of us should take ChrisC's lead and offer them out to those who at the end of the day are the future of shooting.

Pete

cheers pete for the offer of free stuff , lets help the young ones out .

chris

Quote Originally Posted by chickenman View Post
    Having just seen ChrisC's 'Free Shotgun' post I have a free leather shotgun cartridge bag, cleaning rods for a shotgun and a cleaning mop. I don't know if Chris has given the shotgun away yet but if he has and can let me know I will offer the items to the youth who has taken his gun and if they dont want them I will offer them to someone else who knows a 'young un' who is starting out. I am sure there are many of us on here who have bits we dont need and to be honest half the time it is more hassle trying to sell stuff for a minimal return. Maybe more of us should take ChrisC's lead and offer them out to those who at the end of the day are the future of shooting.

Pete
    Spot on Pete
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

thats a very good idea

I still have the items if someone knows of a deserving youngster, give me a Pm and I will send.