Thread: Set of Piegon Hide Poles

Set of Piegon Hide Poles

Apologies not strictly deer stalking related but I'm growing a new found interest in Piegon shooting so now want to aquire some poles for my hide.

Ideally looking to collect I live in North Swindon and commute to Bristol so can collect along My route / within a 40 mile radius of swindon.

Thanks

Jason.

It's me again, I use the long electric plastic fencer poles from Scats.
    They are high enough, have hooks up their length to hold the net still and come with spikes to stick them in the ground.
    A pack of half a dozen is less than a tenner.

Alternatively try washing line adjustable clothes props......
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbituntr View Post
    Alternatively try washing line adjustable clothes props......
    They are nearly a tenner each and have nothing to hold the net along their length, only has the hook on the top and no spike on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    They are nearly a tenner each and have nothing to hold the net along their length, only has the hook on the top and no spike on the bottom.
    I paid 5,push into ground ok,adjust height accordingly,was only a thought mind.
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by wabbituntr View Post
    I paid 5,push into ground ok,adjust height accordingly,was only a thought mind.
    OK this time of year but try pushing them into the ground in Winter when the pigeons are on the rape !!
    Also four of them needed at least, and four would weigh more than the cheaper option.
    I only mentioned the cheaper option as Jason sounds like a young lad just starting.

have a look at http://www.aadecoys.co.uk i'v bought all my gear from them over the years and its all been good helped me get 84 birds the other day

Thanks for all the help and advice. Its appreciated will take a look at the electric fence poles next time I'm in Countrywide.