One more 44mag.

Hi, where did you get the sling swivels and belt from, want to get the same for my 45-60 when it arrives, deerwarden

NOOOO

Get yourself a Keith bullet mold, some of the older Lyman ones can be found at bargain prices on the web

What year is the Winchester?
Very nice - I have a Trapper in 45 Colt, very nice rifles

Hi, where did you get the sling swivels and belt from, want to get the same for my 45-60 when it arrives, deerwarden

I know a chap that makes them belts, or very similar :tiphat:
The ones I tend to make are the money belt pattern...a thinner leather is used for the main body, but is folded over to allow the user to carry all sorts of paperwork, coins, etc on him. The loops are formed from bridle leather - and all handsewn

NOOOO

Get yourself a Keith bullet mold, some of the older Lyman ones can be found at bargain prices on the web

What year is the Winchester?
Very nice - I have a Trapper in 45 Colt, very nice rifles
Hi Saddler.
It's a 1892 mod it's two years old and made in Italy by chiapa arms. They are very well made and accurate to the original with 1-in-20 rifleing.

Heard good things about those Chippas and fondled and 1886 in 45-70. Seemed to be a nice piece of kit.

ATB,

Scrummy

Hi Saddler.
It's a 1892 mod it's two years old and made in Italy by chiapa arms. They are very well made and accurate to the original with 1-in-20 rifleing.

Ah - never seen that make before - looks really nice
I'd spotted that it was the 92 model - wish mine a '92, but you cannot have everything....

Anyone having issues getting thier lever rifles for stalking, I have a 243,7mm and 270, and want a lever for club shooting and for humane dispatch and occaisional stalking/follow up gun, FAO thinks I have too many guns now. deerwarden.

Back