Hello from central scotland

embalmer

HI GREAT FORUM, KEEN STALKER BASED IN FALKIRK AREA, ROE , FOX, AND THE ODD PHEASANT OR TWO. CURRENTLY HOLDING OLD SPANISH SIDE/SIDE, AN INVESTARM OVER/UNDER BOTH IN 12 GUAGE, AND A TIKKA T3 HUNTER IN 223 WHICH SITS ON A PAIR OF HARRIS BIPODS, T8 MOD, AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT A HAWKE NITE EYE :doh:....£130.. WHICH WAS FIRST ZEROED 3 YEARS AGO, HASNT BEEN TOUCHED SINCE, AND CONSTANTLY PRODUCES CLOVER LEAVES AT 125 YARDS. SHE LIKES A STAPLE DIET OF SAKO GAMEHEADS, 50 GRAIN, AND DROPS THEM ON THE SPOT WITH ENGINE ROOM PLACEMENTS. HOPE THATS OK FOR INTRO, CHEERS.

Very concise ,welcome to the SD with descriptions like that you don't work for sporting rifle do you .
kind regards
norma

Hi thanks for the welcome, no i dont work for sporting rifle but have to say i like the mag lol. Think my intro name might give the game away, a wee bit like a taxidermist i suppose.....ooopps shouldnt say that sorry !

Thanks bud, its been over 20 years since i last visited Houston, working as an apprentice plumber if i remember correct. I worked in Busby ? as well which i think is your neck of the woods....???

Back