Thread: Shooting a Cull Stag and Butchery Day

Shooting a Cull Stag and Butchery Day

So it is that time of year and my smaller stags will be outof velvet soon and I will be looking to cull them September time
    I will be doing.

Beginners Days in Red Deer Management inc an 8/10 pointanimal
    Morning on the range, Shooting a stag, hands on gutting andskinning then braking the beast down.
    Price for a good 10 pointer around £400 (trophy head andmeat package to take home)

A Cull Butchery Day.
    Out on the range first, then Shooting a stag, hands ongutting and skinning, braking the carcass down and learning how to butcher thecarcass.
    I can take up to 3 guys at a time but only one can shoot a cullanimal but I will have plenty of carcasses to butcher. All stalkers can shooton the range out to 200 yrds and life size red targets

The Beginners Days inc the 10 point stag will be first comebasis, so any interested parties my PM me early to get more information.

Cheers Andrew.
    Last edited by Buckbones; 27-08-2012 at 18:37.

Andrew

Interested in the cull butchery day - is it something you run throughout the year?

Regards

Toby

No Toby
    This will be the first year but I'm all geared up for it. They will be done throughout the red season only with a cull animal. I will do it with a nice 10 + pointer and a butchery course instead of a beginner day if someone wants a good head.
    Cheers Andrew
    Last edited by Buckbones; 13-08-2012 at 14:50.

Thanks Andrew

Have 2 people who would be very interested in the cull butchery and I will discuss further with them

Regards

Toby

Still looking to get onto one of your butchery days mate so if it means digging a bit deeper so be it.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................