Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Olympic closing ceremony brian may

Olympic closing ceremony brian may

Did anybody watching pick up on the above mentioned with his ANTI coat on, Badger on the left sleeve Fox on the right.Or have I got it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by wildfowler1 View Post
    Did anybody watching pick up on the above mentioned with his ANTI coat on, Badger on the left sleeve Fox on the right.Or have I got it wrong?
    No your right. Should not have been allowed. Pity he plays the guitar so well
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

I said there would be tits is the closing ceremony but nobody would listen....

I thought he was tickling a badgers arse that was hanging off his neck.
    Looked like a 1720s mandarin with that hairdo too. He should now adjust his look to suit his age, nowt IMHO worse than an antique rocker who refuses to grow up.
    He has finished his astrophysics masters, now he has the time available to him to study the wildlife of Britain.
    I know nothing about brain surgery, so I would never dream of postulating opinions about it, he should do the same.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by bunwell wood shoot View Post
    No your right. Should not have been allowed. Pity he plays the guitar so well
    Absolutly agree, no place for politics or personal agenda in the Olympics!!!

I think Mr May should be embarrassed using the Olympic stage/ceremony to "advertise" his beliefs. That was well out of order and a typical Anti Trick!
    ​" How Much !"

he,s only done what anybody else would have done given the chance.
    i dont agree with his opinion but he is entitled to it.
    I can go out anytime and nail a fox and he cant stop me, what i do is within the law and he has to fight that.

The guys a pr*ck pure and simple. He looks like a poodle and I don't even think he's that good on the guitar, Daltry is pro hunting he should have come on with a fox skin hat to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seeker View Post
    The guys a pr*ck pure and simple. He looks like a poodle and I don't even think he's that good on the guitar, Daltry is pro hunting he should have come on with a fox skin hat to compensate.
    like to see the look on may's face.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    him and still have done something i thought was impossible,

they both have managed to stick their own heads up their own R'send.

muppet.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube