DSC1 passed with Jelen Eastern !

Lightyear

I just got home from holiday with the family and how nice to have the certificate and a rather nice badge (?) waiting on the mat when we came through the door at 4.30am !!!

Many thanks to to guys at Jelen Eastern Essex once again, and to Steve, Jonathan and Cos who were also on the course on 13th to 15th July...

Cheers + ATVB

Philip

Last edited:
I just got home from holiday with the family and how nice to have the certificate and a rather nice badge (?) waiting on the mat when we came through the door at 4.30am !!!

Many thanks to to guys at Jelen Eastern Essex once again, and to Steve, Jonathan and Cos who were also on the course on 13th to 15th July...

Cheers + ATVB

Philip
well done m8............

Hello Jay....Long time & hope you are keeping well and keeping on top of the Munties on your lovely permission ?

Cheers + ATVB

Philip
trying my best phil,rolled a few over,but still plenty of fox to keep me busy,we are up to 13 in a total of 5 nights in the last 2 weeks ........................

Hi Philip

Congratulation's

It was a real pleasure to instruct such a great group of people. As with all the courses we run, we end up making new friends, and you guys are no exception. I hope we keep in touch with you long into the future.

I was impressed with the level of knowledge that you all demonstrated, which shows us that you were all very much committed to passing your DSCL1 long before you arrived at the lecture centre.

I would like to thank you for choosing Jelen to deliver your DSCL1 training

Best regards, and hope to see you soon.

Dan

( Field Operations Manager Eastern Region )

www.Jelendeer.com

Back