Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cull hunt in Africa

cull hunt in Africa

I may have a team looking for a cull hunt next year,we have hunted Africa a few times both for trophy and meat so we know what is expected,please PM me any offers you may have,we dont need 5 star accomodation last time we went we camped in the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by see it shoot it View Post
    I may have a team looking for a cull hunt next year,we have hunted Africa a few times both for trophy and meat so we know what is expected,please PM me any offers you may have,we dont need 5 star accomodation last time we went we camped in the bush.

see it, shoot it,

I can help! I have varouis animals on cull, like Blue & Black wildebeest, Impala, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Why not take one / two of each....?

Quote Originally Posted by ejg View Post
    Great family run outfit
    MAYOGI SAFARIS

Hi, just come back from a 2 week cull with Dirk & Arno Dorfling, 3rd hunt I have been on with Mayogi Safaris. If you need any details regarding packages it would be worth speaking to their UK agent - linda.mayogi@gmail.com.

Linda organised a cull hunt for 6 of us and we all had an amazing trip. Can't upload photos am not good with this sort of technology taken 20 minutes to type this

Email photos to me and ill stick them up fior you if thats any good
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Not sure how to do that either

Quote Originally Posted by see it shoot it View Post
    Talk to/PM David Watt of Nduna Safaris. He is on this forum as "Nduna".He is great to deal with and Nduna is a very good outfit. Regards ml

Just come back from a cull hunt in South Africa def recommend hunting in the eMakhosini valley. Shot 5 animals in 1 days stalking and very cheap as a days stalking costs about 500-00 per day including animals (non trophy)

Try Guy Swartz of www.wildhorizon.co.za, he does a fantastic deal with the ability to shoot what you want, 21 animals in 10 days, you build your package to suit your pocket or desire, several off this site have been with him and I shall go back around may if anyone wants to tag along. deerwarden

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig View Post
    Just come back from a cull hunt in South Africa def recommend hunting in the eMakhosini valley. Shot 5 animals in 1 days stalking and very cheap as a days stalking costs about 500-00 per day including animals (non trophy)
    500 per day to go on a meat hunt,are you sure