Wanted: cull hunt in Africa

see it shoot it

I may have a team looking for a cull hunt next year,we have hunted Africa a few times both for trophy and meat so we know what is expected,please PM me any offers you may have,we dont need 5 star accomodation last time we went we camped in the bush.

I may have a team looking for a cull hunt next year,we have hunted Africa a few times both for trophy and meat so we know what is expected,please PM me any offers you may have,we dont need 5 star accomodation last time we went we camped in the bush.

see it, shoot it,

I can help! I have varouis animals on cull, like Blue & Black wildebeest, Impala, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Why not take one / two of each....?

Great family run outfit
MAYOGI SAFARIS

Hi, just come back from a 2 week cull with Dirk & Arno Dorfling, 3rd hunt I have been on with Mayogi Safaris. If you need any details regarding packages it would be worth speaking to their UK agent - linda.mayogi@gmail.com.

Linda organised a cull hunt for 6 of us and we all had an amazing trip. Can't upload photos am not good with this sort of technology taken 20 minutes to type this

Talk to/PM David Watt of Nduna Safaris. He is on this forum as "Nduna".He is great to deal with and Nduna is a very good outfit. Regards ml

Just come back from a cull hunt in South Africa def recommend hunting in the eMakhosini valley. Shot 5 animals in 1 days stalking and very cheap as a days stalking costs about £500-00 per day including animals (non trophy)

Try Guy Swartz of www.wildhorizon.co.za, he does a fantastic deal with the ability to shoot what you want, 21 animals in 10 days, you build your package to suit your pocket or desire, several off this site have been with him and I shall go back around may if anyone wants to tag along. deerwarden

Just come back from a cull hunt in South Africa def recommend hunting in the eMakhosini valley. Shot 5 animals in 1 days stalking and very cheap as a days stalking costs about £500-00 per day including animals (non trophy)

£500 per day to go on a meat hunt,are you sure

Have a look on www.Africanhunting.com and post your hunt requirements under Hunts wanted.I wanted a cull hunt for 8 friends rifle shooting and myself bowhunting for 9 days in total with 7 days hunting.I was offered 2 on 1 for the rifle shooters and myself bowhunting 1 on 1 with all the normal extras, full board,airport pick up drop off,trackers ,skinners ,drinks etc . The deal cost US$2500 per person,$500 of which was for accomadation etc and you had $2000 in credit to spend on cull or trophy animals.Remember their are hundreds of agents and property owners in SA all looking for clients.You will always get a better deal by contacting a property owner direct.This was their first trip to SA ,they all enjoyed it and they took a total of 54 animals in the Limpopo Province of SA.

Gary

Last edited:
Have a look on www.Africanhunting.com and post your hunt requirements under Hunts wanted.I wanted a cull hunt for 8 friends rifle shooting and myself bowhunting for 9 days in total with 7 days hunting.I was offered 2 on 1 for the rifle shooters and myself bowhunting 1 on 1 with all the normal extras, full board,airport pick up drop off,trackers ,skinners ,drinks etc . The deal cost US$2500 per person,$500 of which was for accomadation etc and you had $2000 in credit to spend on cull or trophy animals.Remember their are hundreds of agents and property owners in SA all looking for clients.You will always get a better deal by contacting a property owner direct.This was their first trip to SA ,they all enjoyed it and they took a total of 54 animals in the Limpopo Province of SA.

Gary
that sound more like it,last time I went on a meat hunt we paid £2100 each and shot anyhting that was stood in front inc trophy animals,if you didnt want the trophy you didnt pay the fee,the bigger the animal the better price they got for the meat,needless to say we had a cracking time

Back