Thread: What .375 Mod

What .375 Mod

Eventually got my .375 conditioned for expanding ammo and deer, the barrel as it is a Blaser is threaded but have never much bothered about a mod as i have only used it in Africa.

Now that i have it conditioned for deer i think a moderator would be a good idea, any recommendations would be appreciated.

Moose

take a look at the link below - would be a special order for your .375. I have one on my R8

Products | Lawrence Precision

I've got a Wildcat on my .375 normally find them a bit heavy but its good on the 375 photo it looks longer than it is, the picture of it on my old remington shows the true length. Still big, you can smack 'em over the head with it if you miss

+1 i have the ase ultra S5 on my 375 works a treat only thing though it does add weight compared with some new mods about these days however the weight does help with muzzle flip !

Wayne, did you sell that rifle to Ivythorn Sporting? I ask because I got exactly the same stainless synthetic remmy 700 with a timney trigger kit and came with a muzzle break from Steve. The rifle obviously had a long mod on it as the faint marks on the barrel were there showing a big one had been present.

ps I need a .375 moderator for deer too, what was the thread size? It seems about 16mm?

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    Wayne, did you sell that rifle to Ivythorn Sporting? I ask because I got exactly the same stainless synthetic remmy 700 with a timney trigger kit and came with a muzzle break from Steve. The rifle obviously had a long mod on it as the faint marks on the barrel were there showing a big one had been present.

ps I need a .375 moderator for deer too, what was the thread size? It seems about 16mm?
    Hi Paul
    No I think it went to Litts (sportsman) but Steve may have had it off them ??

Thanks everybody for the replies, going to have a look at the Lawrence Precision one as i am looking for something lightweight.

Moose

Moose,

Just got the barrel back from Roedale. He has done a fantastic job, superlight and tiny moderator. He even managed to move the foresight backwards, so I can still shoot open sights if I wish. I will put up some pics tomorrow.