Thread: Chiller

Chiller

Unfortunately, due to running out of room, I have to sell my two door Osbourne chiller and get a smaller one. I have had this one for several years and it has given good service. It easily holds below 7 degrees C on the hottest day.

One of the circulating fans (two total) has stopped working but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. Someone electrically minded could certainly get it going again. Temperature is thermostatically controlled and there is an internal light.

The internal covering is a textured aluminium that is easy to keep clean.

There are ten shelves included so you can stack one half full of beer and hang a deer in the other side ready for a BBQ!

Dimensions are:

1700mm high
    900mm wide
    500mm deep
    1340mm internal height

I have jammed three Roe or 5 Muntjac in it before so plenty of roomfor most. I suppose it would take a smallish Fallow but i have never tried.

Currently listed on eBay. 150 but it now or PM me. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2809425226...84.m1555.l2649
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0252.JPG   DSCF0253.JPG   DSCF0257.JPG  

First refusal please, just need to check dimensions. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wingers243 View Post
    Unfortunately, due to running out of room, I have to sell my two door Osbourne chiller and get a smaller one. I have had this one for several years and it has given good service. It easily holds below 7 degrees C on the hottest day.

One of the circulating fans (two total) has stopped working but it doesn't seem to have made any difference. Someone electrically minded could certainly get it going again. Temperature is thermostatically controlled and there is an internal light.

The internal covering is a textured aluminium that is easy to keep clean.

There are ten shelves included so you can stack one half full of beer and hang a deer in the other side ready for a BBQ!

Dimensions are:

1700mm high
    900mm wide
    500mm deep
    1340mm internal height

I have jammed three Roe or 5 Muntjac in it before so plenty of roomfor most. I suppose it would take a smallish Fallow but i have never tried.

Currently listed on eBay. 150 but it now or PM me. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2809425226...84.m1555.l2649
    Hi pm sent< i will take it

Jager,

Unfortunately Olaf beat you to it by PM. If it doesn't happen I will let you know.

SOLD Pending the usual.