Which mod for blaser

barkin` buck

Could any of the more informed reccomend the best mod to fit on a R93, the screw with spigot makes what difference ? One barrel is after market 1/2 unf so fits my old mod, just wondering which mod with spigot fitting you would suggest. many thanks :D

I have an ASE S5 that fits the standard Blaser thread and spigot. It is pretty heavy, to say the least, but stainless steel and very robust. I was able to buy it over the counter with the correct thread. I've no idea if they are even made any more but would suggest that they may be a little heavy for the liking of most people.

I have an ASE Ultra North Star, which came in the standard Blaser thread with spigot. Leaving aside the fact that any moderator will upset the balance of the rifle, the North Star works fine.

willie_gunn

How about looking at an A-tec The are very lightwight, durable, and give great sound reduction but sadly expensive but well worth it check it out.

Regards,
Glendine.

The mention of the A-tec mods is interesting as I was looking at both the maxim and its little brother, certainly seem to be about the lightest out there and noise reduction seems roughly the same.
now to go check prices.

I have an Atec Maxim on my R8.
It is hardly noticeable as far as weight Is concerned.
Due to it's over barrel design it balances nicely.
It comes with a rear bushing but although I have had it turned out to 1mm over barrel diameter I still have not bothered to fit it as Jackson rifles said that it was not necessary.
Overall I am very pleased with it.

All my Blasers and Mausers wear Lawrence Precision Titanium mods which balance extremely well and thus far have withstood many thousands of rounds being rammed through them in a very short space of time none the worse for wear - a very high quality product. That being said, I am shortly taking delivery of one of the Hardy suppressors to see how that stands up to the abuse it will get.

All my Blasers and Mausers wear Lawrence Precision Titanium mods which balance extremely well and thus far have withstood many thousands of rounds being rammed through them in a very short space of time none the worse for wear - a very high quality product. That being said, I am shortly taking delivery of one of the Hardy suppressors to see how that stands up to the abuse it will get.
+1 on the Lawrence Precision. Their Nexus compact is made for the Blaser. atb Tim

Got an a-tec maxim on my R93 in 30-06 works great doesn't ruin the balance of the gun. Rich

Put a Roedale mod on my R8 .270 last week,lightest mod ive handled, wiil not rust like the T8 and is very little noise when firing and that was on a still day.

ATB wallace

Back