Thread: 1000 litre water tank

1000 litre water tank

If anyone has a use for a plastic 1000 litre water tank with valves to collect from near dewsbury as soon as possible pm me for a phone number asap
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

If this is a polycube with central fill cap and valve then disc cut the two sides off and make two excellent carcass trays?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

No it's about 42" diameter 60" tall with lid been used for water storage only
    1. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
    2. Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

bbrc would you be kind enough to measure it again, if its 62" tall i'll take it for keeping the missus in......

What an amazing coincidence- your Missus has just been on the phone asking if you'd fit in it! When I replied that I didn't think so she asked " what about in two or three pieces?"

Ah so its you she's been ringing......