hi all,
    as per title, does anyone know what this scope is or any info please,
    cheers
    fs69
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scope 002 - Copy.JPG 
Views:	128 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	18332Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scope 001 - Copy.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	18333

Really stepping back into another 'life', so memory maybe faulty.

Appears to be a PSO-1 sight as per standard fitment on the SVD 137 Dragunov 7.62x54mm Russian 'sniper' rifle.

So many sub products/ copies etc can't tell you if its an Ishmash one or one of the miriad of copies from China etc.

If it had been the mid 70's, the CIA had a $500k bounty for a working model of the complete rifle. Now you can get the straight-pull version and sight via Gunmart.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

thank you, by any chance do you know what batteries it takes or if any what value
    atb [
    fs69

QUOTE=Moray Outfitting;425514]Really stepping back into another 'life', so memory maybe faulty.

Appears to be a PSO-1 sight as per standard fitment on the SVD 137 Dragunov 7.62x54mm Russian 'sniper' rifle.

So many sub products/ copies etc can't tell you if its an Ishmash one or one of the miriad of copies from China etc.

If it had been the mid 70's, the CIA had a $500k bounty for a working model of the complete rifle. Now you can get the straight-pull version and sight via Gunmart.[/QUOTE]

FS - you're really making me work for 'font of all knowledge' badge!

Haven't handled one in decades and my experience of them is well old. Likely I was in 'NFI' mode at the time

However FSU Connections seem to be the dealers in all things Ruskie ( no connection with them ). Following takes you to their Optics page - http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-goggles_d203m.htm

They've batteries listed as CR2032 or 2L76 - both 3v. I would think much will depend on age and model - not sure CR2032 were around when these units first came out. They are listing batts at 5.95 and new scopes at 239. Depends on whether your version has any history etc.

Good luck
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Maybe post more detailed pics of the markings, etc. ...or a view through it to show the reticle

thank you very much, ive done a little more research and its got a serial number engraved on it which is matched to the rifle it was on
    atb
    fs69