Thread: HELP Deer feet and other bits

HELP Deer feet and other bits

could anybody help me with any feet or other bits to help me train my dog , im in lincolnshire but dont mind travelling a bit , many thanks for any help

Bri pm your number and I will give you a ring

I have some feet in one of my many boxes somewhere...you are very welcome to them as the project they were kept for has long since passed

PM me your address

Jon

Where abouts in lincolnshire are you ? i have 8 red legs from last week in the chiller that are destined for the bin you could have. df

im between grantham and sleaford , ancaster but dont mind a trip out , where abouts are you

ive got some fresh roe feet as well but sounds like your sorted. drop me a PM if you do require them.

I take it you are sorted bri 243 as you never phoned me mid morning as you aranged , well they have been thrown out now and thanks again for letting me know. df

im sorry for not getting back to you as i had left your number at home and cannot get on computer at work,

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    I take it you are sorted bri 243 as you never phoned me mid morning as you aranged , well they have been thrown out now and thanks again for letting me know. df
    He was sending me a cheque ASAP [ as slow as possible ] LAST MONTH for a book.
    As yet it has not arrived and the item has since been sold to another person.

HWH.