Thread: DSC1 with Stalking in England

DSC1 with Stalking in England

Just returned from a packed three days at Bunwell wood shoot (stalking in England) undertaking my DSC1. A hell of a lot of information to take in and combined with the warmest spell this year when doing the assessments made it somewhat uncomfortable but i believe i passed (touch wood and all that stuff). I nearly went to pieces on the target and used up 2 out of my 3 lives, however, i passed the deer silhouette at the first time of asking but it definately was not my best group ever!

The course was exceptionally well run, all the info you need is provided without exception. I can recomend StalkinginEngland for taking your DSC and providing my certificate arrives as anticipated then i shall be undertalking my level 2 in the not too distant future.

Well done to Mark and his team for delivering exactly what was said on the tin!

All the best, Luke.

Well done!

It is amazing how small that 4" zero target looks when the pressure is on. In fact the 'three lives' sometimes makes it harder - I bet the pressure was really on come attempt 3! So all the more power to you for pulling it off and not least sharing with others
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Glad you enjoyed it Luke. It did go well and I expect a high pass rate so keep everything crossed. Dates for next course in the training section for thiose interested.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 22-08-2012 at 15:58.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Came home from work today to find my certificate laying on the mat, which has cheered up an otherwise sh*tty couple of weeks. Well chuffed, and you even get a complimentary little badge!

Thanks again to Mark and the team at stalkinginengland for getting me through it.

Fantastic!

Luke.

Other results coming back now ,looks like a very good pass rate. We are now booking for 7th 8th and 9th of December.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.