Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .222 once fired brass

.222 once fired brass

cheaper the better!

i have about 200 odd assorted headstamp .222 cases. mixture of imi norma winchester and remington.most of them i dont know how many times fired but i have a few remington i know are only once fired. no longer have .222 so make me an offer if your interested.

I've just put 100 .222 cases in the tumbler, when they come out I'll check them over and if you are still needing any get in touch and you can have them for the cost of postage rounded up.

If I hang on to these much longer they will either go green or I will change my mind

They will have been fireformed in a different chamber and may not fit into your rifle.
    my neighbor gave me a bunch of 6.5x57 brass from his combination gun but they will not fit in my combination gun.
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    They will have been fireformed in a different chamber and may not fit into your rifle.
    my neighbor gave me a bunch of 6.5x57 brass from his combination gun but they will not fit in my combination gun.
    Martin
    Absolutely correct Martin, that is why I always recommend full length sizing of any brass other than that already used in my own rifles.
    I thought Bewsher500 wanted some.
    He has been active on site recently but hasn't replied so maybe he is now fixed up.
    I thought he might have at least said so.

18 PPU
    9 PMC
    6 Norma
    1 for P&P if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Absolutely correct Martin, that is why I always recommend full length sizing of any brass other than that already used in my own rifles.
    I thought Bewsher500 wanted some.
    He has been active on site recently but hasn't replied so maybe he is now fixed up.
    I thought he might have at least said so.

hang on a minute!
    I have been active....on my phone! I didnt see the PM until this morning.
    Its was than 18 hrs since your first post...tad harsh casting me as some ingrate.

I have since replied to both your Pm and your email explaining that whilst I have been offered some I would be interested if you could give me a price

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I've just put 100 .222 cases in the tumbler, when they come out I'll check them over and if you are still needing any get in touch and you can have them for the cost of postage rounded up.
    If bewsher500 doesn't need them I'll take them if the price is reasonable

Cheers

Ed