Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My little hiccup!!!!!!

My little hiccup!!!!!!

Last week I had to unfortunately resign from the Pheasant syndicate I was a member of due to ever rising financial costs with the shoot. Now this shoot also offered a bit stalking though not fantastic but enough to keep me happy. Now as Im no longer a member and having my firearms lisence through the shoot it is now in the balance as Ive no ground at present.... But this is being worked on and the local force has given me a month and then let them know whats happening. So lads be carefull if you leave a shoot you never know what could happen especially if like me all your eggs were in 1 basket.

Nutty

Can you not book paid stalks to retain your certificate??.

Jim

If you ticket was not up why did you inform the police, many people change permissions between renewals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboblincs2 View Post
    Can you not book paid stalks to retain your certificate??.

Jim
    Thats part of my plan...

Nutty

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    If you ticket was not up why did you inform the police, many people change permissions between renewals.
    I didnt tell them!!!!!!!

Nutty

well someone did.

do you have an open ticket?
    if so then you have no need to specify which land you are shooting on until your renewal.

you have lots of mates who invite you.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    well someone did.

do you have an open ticket?
    if so then you have no need to specify which land you are shooting on until your renewal.

you have lots of mates who invite you.
    Yes I have an open ticket but now dont have a reason. Invites dont seem to count..... I been in touch with basc today and thats what they said. I do have irons in fires and hopefully all will come good shortly. But at 1st aint wasnt keeping my head clear to think things out.

Nutty

I will invite you Nutty come on down, come on you guys get stuck in and help this guy out.!!!
    Wf1

Quote Originally Posted by wildfowler1 View Post
    I will invite you Nutty come on down, come on you guys get stuck in and help this guy out.!!!
    Wf1
    Been advised today that wont wash. But nobody is going to stop me coming down. I could point my finger and shout bang....

Nutty