Thread: EXPORT Certificate for UK reg Firearm for import into Germany by German National

EXPORT Certificate for UK reg Firearm for import into Germany by German National

EXPORT Certificate for UK reg Firearm for import into Germany by German National,
    Certificate/Jagdscheine holder
    Hi Chaps
    Can anyone shed any light on this one ?
    A good friend of mine (German National) took a shine to my CF2 when he was over in the UK stalking, I sourced one for him and intended to take it with me on a hunting trip to Europe and transfer it to his certificate while I was there. Talked it through with my FLO and he was OK with that, subject to me having a copy of his authority before I left the UK. The German side however want an Export Certificate from the UK anybody had any experience of this ?

thanks
    FlyBoy270

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoy270 View Post
    EXPORT Certificate for UK reg Firearm for import into Germany by German National,
    Certificate/Jagdscheine holder
    Hi Chaps
    Can anyone shed any light on this one ?
    A good friend of mine (German National) took a shine to my CF2 when he was over in the UK stalking, I sourced one for him and intended to take it with me on a hunting trip to Europe and transfer it to his certificate while I was there. Talked it through with my FLO and he was OK with that, subject to me having a copy of his authority before I left the UK. The German side however want an Export Certificate from the UK anybody had any experience of this ?

thanks
    FlyBoy270

Not personally but Chris Smith of Smitharms has I believe.01376 563214.

He is based in Coggershall Essex.

Yes I exported my old Tikka to Finland and that was not easy. It was about 4 years back now but you need to fill in an export application form which is on line, but I cannot remember how I went about it now
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

It is very complicated.
    There is a form.

Algemeine Erlaubnis nach paragraph 31. abs 2. waffengesetz zum verbringen von Schusswaffen oder munition aus der Bundesrepublik Deutschland.
    Artikel 11 (3) der richtlinie 91/477/EWG.
    Artikel 10 (3) der richtlinie 31/15/EWG.

My buddy who is a German gun dealer is organising some firearm importing to Germany from the UK at this moment and this is the correct EU form that he is using, it should also be accepted in the UK, but as we all know the UK is a law unto itself about "horror" GUNS.
    So the UK dealers side has not yet cleared it up for him.
    Hope this sheds a little light.
    I once did bring 101 items for him from the UK and had a lot of fun at Dover harbour untill it was all cleared up.
    Martin