Thread: Mitsi l200 barbarian

Mitsi l200 barbarian

My mates got a brand new one,yesterday afternoon it got nicked between 2pm and 4.20pmit was parked 100yds away from us in a barn,it gets worse,the keys for my 4x4 was hooked on my grub bag that was on the back seats,was alsorts of important stuff that did have my address on,I do have a spare set of keys but not a toad alarm key fob,it's immobilised,rang toad alarms,dash board got to come out to find alarm for serial number so to order correct alarm fob,sgc was in my bag aswell,what a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by swarovski View Post
    My mates got a brand new one,yesterday afternoon it got nicked between 2pm and 4.20pmit was parked 100yds away from us in a barn,it gets worse,the keys for my 4x4 was hooked on my grub bag that was on the back seats,was alsorts of important stuff that did have my address on,I do have a spare set of keys but not a toad alarm key fob,it's immobilised,rang toad alarms,dash board got to come out to find alarm for serial number so to order correct alarm fob,sgc was in my bag aswell,what a nightmare.

Scumbags.

Nutty

Bummer, did you manage to disarm the immobiliser, sure there is away in can be done, I,m sure my toad booklet told you how to do it, in an emergency if you had a key but had lost the fob.

Bloody typical I can't find the booklet.

Toad alarms chap said they need serial number so to use default code,my mate had 400 in his wallet which was in glove box with,fac,sgc,iPod,driving licence,bank cards,business cheque book,what a mare,We can't go out shooting tonite now either

L200 has a pretty darn good factory alarm and immobiliser on it as standard. Were the keys left in it, or had they somehow broken the lock and then disabled the alarm/immobiliser?
    Only asking as mine had an attempt at it and they couldn't get the alarm and immobiliser off. Wondering if there is an easy way to bypass them?

There is a caravan inside the barn where we ate,keys were in there,somebody must have watched Or been watching us over a few days,they could of followed my mate from home,it's a private drive,you would have to drive or walk 200yds down to the barn and we were just inside the barn,seems like a professional job to me

What a nightmare for your mate and you, i hope he was well insured! good luck.

You have a PM

Will only work of course if you know the pin (but you should get a card with this information when it was installed if original equipment should be with vehicle registration doc.)

Toad will not give out this information over the phone.

Good luck
    Last edited by bogtrotter; 22-08-2012 at 10:21.

7days past and still no news on the l200

My mate had a call from the old bill this afternoon,his grub bag that was on the back seat turned up,it was left where whoever stole it used it to nick copings with there mitsi,am sure the gypsies had nicked it and so do the old bill,they said it will be recovered in a few days now.