Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hmmmm , your thoughts ?

First thought was print a copy and include it with every varaiation or f.a.c renewal

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    I remember it a while back what's to say really they should no better, we have all mucked around on the job I'm sure but never in the position that they are in and especially after a colleague was shot and killed by a fellow armed officer....

idiots

Did someone say elite????????????

The comments posted by people at the bottom of the article are worth a read!

Really sad about the guy who died, but I'd compare the pic to squadies mucking about - they're out there shooting and often killing people, and risking their lives, for our benefit... so if their actions seem a little irresponsible/callous then I think I can find it in my heart to forgive them!

It's 2 guys consenting to this situation - it's not like they're doing it to a non-consenting civilian or that it's potentially unsafe to anyone but themselves.

Tell me there aren't some of you who've chuckled at some element of what we all do - something non-hunters would find appalling?

If it were a couple of us then I'd agree it's disgusting - most of us are civi's who only shoot at animals, and the situations we're in require we demonstrate the highest standards of safety and respect.

I'm sure I'll get jumped on for this - I just know a lot of squadies and the things they joke about, so can see why these guys didn't see the harm.
    Last edited by BunnyDoom; 21-08-2012 at 21:03.

Did quite a few years as a sniper and ARV cop in Merseyside. Looks like a bit of harmless fun to me.

Stands by for a flaming....

[QUOTE=BunnyDoom;427236]Really sad about the guy who died, but I'd compare the pic to squadies mucking about - they're out there shooting and often killing people, and risking their lives, for our benefit... so if their actions seem a little irresponsible/callous then I think I can find it in my heart to forgive them!

I don't know of any squaddies that would allow a firearm to be pointed at them. They may muck around but not with weapons.
    Better barbarity than boredom