Great service from Bushwear!

Jonher

Just wanted to say thanks to Bushwear and Steve Kerr for great customer service! :tiphat:

After a couple of emails yesterday morning, all with fast replies I placed an order for a "roe trophy jig" and it arrived today! :D

Credit where it's due!

Thanks again.

i will second this last week i ordered a jacket from them at around 3pm on friday and by 8am saturaday morning it was in my hands really nice to deal with and they really couldnt do enough for me

Always found good communications when there are stock problems with an order. They go out if their way to keep you informed,

Agreed, first class. Wife ordered a Swandri for me that was way too big. Returned big one and received correct size at no extra postage.

Agreed, first class. Wife ordered a Swandri for me that was way too big. Returned big one and received correct size at no extra postage.

Just imagine the fallout if you had ordered something that was too big for your wife ,

i lost a band off my nordik roe call, flew off into bushes. Contacted Bush Wear and they didnt carry this as a spare so made a few calls for me and got one into the post gratis. Not the cheapest but they have always delivered the correct orders generally next day.

Back