Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: MTC Viper or Taipan 4-16x50 IR

  1. #1

    MTC Viper or Taipan 4-16x50 IR

    I am looking for one of these scopes with target turrets for my .308, not too worried about slight marks on the casing, but the lenses must be clean and bright with no scratches and all turret adjusters working as they should. I have seen a couple for sale in Ireland on Gunstar for 100 - 110, but having a bit of trouble getting information and pictures from the seller and always wary of scams!.

    I am looking to pay up to 150 max for one in decent condition, please PM me with details and pictures if you think you can help as I would prefer to buy from another SD member if poss.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-viper-4-16x50

    One here...This belongs to a shooting partner of mine, so no worries with the seller...HTH

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sparko View Post
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-viper-4-16x50

    One here...This belongs to a shooting partner of mine, so no worries with the seller...HTH
    Thanks, trying to get access to view the details, thanks for the heads-up.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Timney View Post
    Thanks, trying to get access to view the details, thanks for the heads-up.
    Sold last night......... b*gger !!! Thanks for trying Sparko...

  5. #5
    Well, here's a Taipan on there for you.

    AirgunBBS.com

    George

  6. #6
    hi mate i,ve got a 8-32-60 ir here mint condition

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PESCA View Post
    Well, here's a Taipan on there for you.

    AirgunBBS.com

    George

    Thanks Pesca, PM'd the fella, fingers crossed!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    hi mate i,ve got a 8-32-60 ir here mint condition
    Thanks for this. Unfortunately a bit of an overkill for me, need the lower mag range for woodland stalking.

    ATB

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Timney View Post
    Thanks for this. Unfortunately a bit of an overkill for me, need the lower mag range for woodland stalking.

    ATB
    no worries budy thought i would offer u it

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Timney View Post
    Thanks Pesca, PM'd the fella, fingers crossed!!
    You're welcome.

    George

Similar Threads

  1. *SOLD* mtc viper
    By Hornet in forum Optics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-08-2012, 22:58
  2. *SOLD* MTC TAIPAN 6-24 x 56 ILLUMINATED
    By Briarquest in forum Optics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 12:22
  3. *SOLD* MTC viper 4/16x50 scb
    By bobjs in forum Optics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-12-2011, 11:49
  4. MTC Viper Connect
    By just in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-08-2011, 08:17
  5. MTC VIPER 4-16x50
    By Neil13 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-06-2010, 06:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •