Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Harold nude

Prince Harold nude

So Harry has been caught with his trousers (and everything else) down whilst playing strip billiards. Good for him. One is highly amused.

Having seen the pics I still cant make out whether he's going for the pink or brown though........

Maybe there'll be a royal statement
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    So Harry has been caught with his trousers (and everything else) down whilst playing strip billiards. Good for him. One is highly amused.

Having seen the pics I still cant make out whether he's going for the pink or brown though........

Maybe there'll be a royal statement
    Who cares ,his royalty protection officers should get reamed ,for allowing cameras/phones there in the first place .

Anyway he can always claim it was prince Henry of Wales .......that's his title ,so what young lad havin a laugh .he has done his bit in Afghanistan and been a good ambassador I couldn't give a monkys .
    if I was a prince I would want a break from shooting stags at balmoral ,fishing and taking the odd buck or two
    crack on Harry
    regards
    norma

I am glad the whole tribe are not feeding off my income taxes.
    Just from one who was not born with the proverbial silver spoon in the mouth.
    But put it in perspective - we hear all the time in the media about drunken slappers crawling up the high streets bringing shame on the land.
    Nice example mate, next step now is to get crabs and the clap then you will really be one of the lads.
    Curious point though were the close protection group in that room also nude but with their glocks stuffed up their arses or what?
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    I am glad the whole tribe are not feeding off my income taxes.
    the amount of money wasted on stupid ideas by the government dwarfs the amount the royal family costs us.....and the country receives something in return.
    like the 100's of millions of visitors and tourists of countries colonies with no regal head of state of their own

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    the amount of money wasted on stupid ideas by the government dwarfs the amount the royal family costs us.....and the country receives something in return.
    like the 100's of millions of visitors and tourists of countries colonies with no regal head of state of their own
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    The state of Bavaria Germany has not had a monarch since their king Ludwig died in the late 1800s but there are as many tourists coming here to Bavaria see Neuschwanstein castle as do go to Buckingham Palace.
    I have heard this argument aired often before.
    lots of stalkers seem to be ex military so maybe more are pro than contra for a monarchy. But Harry took the Queens shilling also and I would say what he did was behavior unbecoming of an officer and gentleman and as an officer it shows clearly he has very poor judgement on risk assesment (would you want to be under him on active service).
    last I have heard on a rough straw poll of UK citizens 48% were against having the royals and 52% were for them.
    So please do not begrudge me my opinions, or is a monarchy defacto not a democracy?
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    The state of Bavaria Germany has not had a monarch since their king Ludwig died in the late 1800s but there are as many tourists coming here to Bavaria see Neuschwanstein castle as do go to Buckingham Palace.
    I have heard this argument aired often before.
    lots of stalkers seem to be ex military so maybe more are pro than contra for a monarchy. But Harry took the Queens shilling also and I would say what he did was behavior unbecoming of an officer and gentleman and as an officer it shows clearly he has very poor judgement on risk assesment (would you want to be under him on active service).
    last I have heard on a rough straw poll of UK citizens 48% were against having the royals and 52% were for them.
    So please do not begrudge me my opinions, or is a monarchy defacto not a democracy?
    Martin

I take it you haven't met many officers. This is by far one of the least offensive cases of high jink I have heard of / seen.

He's always been a lad, as a teenager they used to search barns in Gloucestershire for him and young stable lasses.

When it matters he is hands on front up and do what needs doing. The soldiers love him and he and his brother are doing (IMHO) a good job of re invigorating the monarchy.

Just my opinion mind.

Whilst I thought the antics of the royal family would never have the ability to stir any sort of emotional response from me I have to make an exception for the downright dirty and despicable behaviour of young Prince Harry. His fun and games in Las Vegas have left me feeling .......... very jealous indeed :-)

The only shocking thing about the whole incident is the blatant and
    flagrant disregard for the one hard and fast rule "What goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

This is a forum up for debate Bavarian Brit and I am sure we don't begrudge your opiniun at all but as you wrote it you must have been sure the monarchists amongst us will perhaps take what you said as slightly treasonous lol .
    be sure granny will give Harry a good taking too and as for his men had I been 25 yrs younger would be glad to serve under such a leval headed brave royal.the royals are not everyone's cup of tea for sure but they mean alot to me as they do to alot of loyal monarchists.
    we had a great Olympics over here in blighty and the para Olympics is about to start so here's to a few more great weeks for team GB and hope Harry don't get too much of a rocket from gran
    yours faithfully
    norma