Thread: Theo Blignaut Skinafrika

Theo Blignaut Skinafrika

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theo[1].png 
Views:	2 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	18547Hi hunters my name is Theo and I am a South African citizen staying in the Ukraine where I do my hunting marketing to East And West Europe .I met my new friend Terry Walker on a recent add I did.He suggested joining this website. So I did! I believe in excellent service to my hunting client. I have terrific Outfitters in SA, Namibia,Zimbabwe,Zambia,Tanzania and Mozambique.I believe in delivering your dream hunt. I have all antelope, predators and reptiles available for you to hunt. Don't hesitate to try me .I am available at all times and once you contacted me I will phone you to speak with you personally.

Nice one Theo and welcome to the site..

Best of luck with the Lion its a shame i cant fly out quick enough due to working away (

Thanks for the phone calls well hopefully meet up in the near future

Atb

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Welcome to the site, Theo. Look forward to reading your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Nice one Theo and welcome to the site..

Best of luck with the Lion its a shame i cant fly out quick enough due to working away (

Thanks for the phone calls well hopefully meet up in the near future

Atb

Terry
    Bloody hell, mate! How many more trophies can you fit in your home? You'll be rivalling the Natural History museum at this rate!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker68 View Post
    Welcome to the site, Theo. Look forward to reading your posts.

Bloody hell, mate! How many more trophies can you fit in your home? You'll be rivalling the Natural History museum at this rate!
    Not sure ill be that popular when the kids realise thats all theyll be inheriting lol

Hope your well mate

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Thanx guys.
    This offer not easily repeated .You are near Namibia jump on a plane shoot your trophy and we will send it to you pronto. There is 2 male lion like this, one will be hunted the next 5 days.We can stall this hunt for up to 7 days. The outfitter is prebaiting the lion to keep them calm and preventing them from killing more live stock.
    Hurry phone me @ +27 12 743 5304/ Skype me theo.blignaut1 or mail theo@skinafrika.com
    DON'T MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!!
    If you snooze you loose!
    Last edited by SkinAfrika; 24-08-2012 at 15:35.

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Not sure ill be that popular when the kids realise thats all theyll be inheriting lol

Hope your well mate

Terry
    thats the wayTerry , theres no pockets in shrouds fella

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Forgot to say welcome to the site