Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am useless!!

I am useless!!

Just been for a quick look about with a good friend from on this site and he was kind enough to put me onto a bloody big buck, nobody has even been offered a chance at this buck. There we were probably no more than 50 yards away, I get on the sticks and then proceed to suffer the biggest bout of buck fever known to man! The buck was shootable for a good 5 minutes and i had to decline the shot. Gutted as I'll probably not see another quite like it. But hey hi, there's always another day

Yep B****Y useless. Give me your mates name and I'll go shoot it.

To be fair I think if I'd had his blaser then it would've just fell over nicely without me doing a thing

at least you didn't 'try' to take a shot and bugger it up, which is very mature of you

Thanks pkl, next time it's cool, calm and collected............I hope. Big thanks to the rather nice gent who gave me the opportunity anyway. Cracking animal to see

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    at least you didn't 'try' to take a shot and bugger it up, which is very mature of you
    very sensible reply he was my client and that was my words exactly regards pete .

Ziggy, it happens mate. I was put under pressure once to take a shot, hit a foreleg and it took a good few hours to find the deer. If I had my time again, I wouldn't have taken the shot. You made the right choice.

I have no regrets about not taking it, as you say it's better to leave it if not sure at the time. It's nice to see him up close as much as anything :-)

Good call mate.

Nice one Pete, see you soon.

Jonathon

Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    very sensible reply he was my client and that was my words exactly regards pete .
    Hi Pete If you have a space open can I be your next client

Gadget