Available: Begginers Course in Deer Management Including a 10 POINT CULL STAG GUARANTEED

Buckbones

View attachment 18561View attachment 18562PLEASE READ CAREFULY BEFORE SENDING A PM, IM NOT OFFERING A DAYS DEER STALKING ON RED DEER, IT IS THE CULLING OF A RED DEER AS PART OF THE COURSE.

IF THERE IS ANY TAKERS AT SHORT NOTICE WHO COULD TAKE A STAG NEXT WEEK ILL DO THE COURSE AT £330.00 WITH THE STAG.

I have anopportunity for 2 novice/beginner deerstalkers (on separate days) to undertakea beginner’s course in red deer management that will INCLUDE the culling of a large red stag as part of the day GUARANTEED.
The course is a total hands on experience.

There are 4stags with 10/12 points TO CHOOSE FROM.

THE CULLING OF THESE PARTICULAR ANIMALSMUST BE UNDERTAKEN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS IfPOSSIBLE, but further opportunities may be available throughout the year.

My beginner's course has been very popular on the SD. January and Februaryalone I have had 8 beginners all take nothing less than 10 point Stag each.

The course will include:

• Range time on life-size red deer targets from 100 yards out to 250
  • Bullet placement and the practice of culling deer in a park environment
  • Culling of a red stag under supervision
  • Photo opportunities
  • Hands on training in the gralloching and
  • Training in inspection of the carcass for disease
  • Hands on training in skinning and
  • Breaking the carcass down into its primary pieces for the larder
  • I can provide a rifle if needed.
  • You are welcome to use more than one rifle on the range.

A certificate will be provided to show youhave had basic training in the red deer management and the successfully culleda deer under supervision.
Participants will be receive a smallcomplimentary meat package and are also invited to take the stag’s head ifdesired.
I can also arrange to have the headprofessionally cleaned and mounted for you at an additional cost.

THIS DAY IS SUITABLE FOR NOVIC/BEGINNERS ONLY, NOT FOR A PROFESSIONAL OREXPERIENCED STALKERS.

If You wish bring an college or friend for the day I have no problem you for the day but there will be a small fee.

For more information and costs please PM assoon as possible. Or contact me on 07930988744
Cheers Andrew

PLEASE READ CAREFULY….There is a group of 14 deer together up the top hillsin the gorse and my client wishes to remove 3 or 4. The stags are among them. I can guaranteea good animal there is no doubt in this. But the day is aimed at inexperiencedstalkers who wish to learn how to cull and prepare a deer with total hands onexperience. Come with your eyes on and you will have a great day.

Last edited:
I need to cull at least 1 of the stags next week any takers at short notice.
£330.00 fir the course including the 10 point stag

Cheers Andrew

Back