Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big thanks to Tony and Julie at F Anderson's RFD/Gunsmiths in West Lothian

Big thanks to Tony and Julie at F Anderson's RFD/Gunsmiths in West Lothian

Discovered by referral, closer than most others to Edinburgh and a veritable Alladin's cave of ammunition, reloading supplies and gunsmithing.
    Dangerous place to be with cash as you always end up coming out with more than you planned!

They have done a cracking job shortening, 11deg crowning and screw cutting a .222 and resizing the moderator bush.
    All done for next day pickup and a very good price.

Thanks again, I will be back!

contact "J.Russell FA" on here or:

Last edited by bewsher500; 26-08-2012 at 16:49.

A mate used them and rated their service price etc. Ive been meaning to get some prices from them for 6mm 90grn noslers.

Nutty

all the reloading stuff I looked at was cheaper than Bushwear and Continental Shooting supplies (where I had stupidly just bought some stuff before visiting!)

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    all the reloading stuff I looked at was cheaper than Bushwear and Continental Shooting supplies (where I had stupidly just bought some stuff before visiting!)
    Heard that aswell. They are closer to me than bushwear aswell.

Nutty

They are brilliant I deal with them all the time. they have helped me out no end and they are 5 minutes from the door. they even took the time to show me how to reload. Brilliant service cheers Hootsman

I would also recommend them as well ,even although they are a small company they are always competative price wise and they open at nights which helps no end

Quote Originally Posted by Hw60sniper View Post
    I would also recommend them as well ,even although they are a small company they are always competative price wise and they open at nights which helps no end
    ....I could of made a fortune if I had introduced you on a commission for future expenditure lol! You are never away from the place.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

No experience of them but picked up some 6mm sierra pro hunter at Bushwear 19 a 100 thought that was pretty good.

Thanks to everyone for the the kind comments above, but a couple of points:

I am on this forum as Julie as an Individual (non-trade) - we do have a trade account as J.Russell FA - so in accordance with the forum rules could people please use this account rather than Julie - both do get to me.

Also

The Company is J. Russell F/A Ltd - nothing to do with any company called F Anderson (F/A = FireArms by the way)

I will also post via the trade account for reference

Julie

Discovered by referral, closer than most others to Edinburgh and a veritable Alladin's cave of ammunition, reloading supplies and gunsmithing.
    Dangerous place to be with cash as you always end up coming out with more than you planned!

They have done a cracking job shortening, 11deg crowning and screw cutting a .222 and resizing the moderator bush.
    All done for next day pickup and a very good price.

Thanks again, I will be back!

contact "Julie" on here or:

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the the kind comments above, but a couple of points:

I am on this forum as Julie as an Individual (non-trade) - we do have a trade account as J.Russell FA - so in accordance with the forum rules could people please use this account rather than Julie - both do get to me.

Also

The Company is J. Russell F/A Ltd - nothing to do with any company called F Anderson (F/A = FireArms by the way)

I will also post via the trade account for reference

Julie
    Posted via trade account - please use this one for compliance with site rules

Julie & Tony