Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bavarian mountain hound (bitch)

Bavarian mountain hound (bitch)

Hi for sale bmh 9 month old bitch kc registered chipped etc PM for info, cheers

Come on guys there must be someone sensible out there that wants a cracking little dog ?

Everytime there is a thread on BMH for sale or tracking we get the same old names cropping up that wave the big stick!! And I doubt there is anything wrong with peoples understanding of the english language.

READ the conditions of this site, especially the one refering to uncalled for comments when a member has something for sale. I am with my colleague JAYB on this one, except my patience is probably not as long as his.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 03-09-2012 at 07:08.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

All posts that were unhelpful and/or not genuine enquiries from prospective buyers (and corresponding responses) have been removed as per the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Everytime there is a thread on BMH for sale or tracking we get the same old names cropping up that wave the big stick!! And I doubt there is anything wrong with peoples understanding of the english language.

READ the conditions of this site, especially the one refering to uncalled for comments when a member has something for sale. I am with my colleague JAYB on this one, except my patience is probably not as long as his.
    You really puzzle me. I ask for basic info on the adverised hound and guess it comes from Poland, 90% of BMH in this country appear to come from there.
    Why do you call that "waving a big stick?"

Never knew there were restrictions on comments on your site. Will certainly read up on these.

Quote Originally Posted by barongcw View Post
    Never knew there were restrictions on comments on your site. Will certainly read up on these.
    The rules in question are in a big yellow box at the top of all classifieds sections, together with a link to more detail here: Classified Rules - Please Read!

This is someone's advert and your comments are not appropriate or welcome in it.

There is a separate section in which you can discuss issues relating to Deer Dogs & Tracking, so please keep it there.

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    The rules in question are in a big yellow box at the top of all classifieds sections, together with a link to more detail here: Classified Rules - Please Read!

This is someone's advert and your comments are not appropriate or welcome in it.

There is a separate section in which you can discuss issues relating to Deer Dogs & Tracking, so please keep it there.
    Never realised the difference in location, my fault, apologies. I'll repost in the appropriate section.

IF you care to read the site rules regarding advertising you will see what we are refering to. IF anyone is selling a dog BMH or otherwise it is up to the person inquring to ask via PM for any pedigrees and then it is between the buyer and the seller to discuss, not for you or anyone else on here to interfere and make uncalled for remarks.

Quite frankly I am rather tired of certain people using this site as a launch pad for their personal beliefs and aspirations regarding certain dog breeds.

Any further disregard to the site rules will result in admin taking a firm decision.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pup has now found a new home, thanks to everyone that showed an interest