Arbury hall gamefair.. Is it on

stone

As title suggests any knowledge
just I've had a text to say it is cancelled but not sure if info is correct
the web site says nothing and i hav also tried the show contact no, but that just keeps ringing out to answer phone
so any positive reports would be appreciative
many thanks

wish id seen this before driving there.web site says nothing.i no you cant blame them if there is a prob but signs telling you from the main roads would help rather than one on the gate!!!!

Yes YOU CAN AND SHOULD BLAME THEM FOR THIS:

Arbury Hall 26/27 AUG West Mids Warwicks Game Fair - DISGRACEFUL

Set off at 10.00am this SUNDAY 26 AUGUST morning after CHECKING the organiser's website for last minute directions. Also had looked at their website yesterday, Saturday, evening.

Arrived at the venue one hour and a gallon and a half of petrl later to find....CANCELLED SITE FLOODED! I called the organiser to say how it was a disgrace that there was nothing on the website advising this.

Was told: "It is a Sunday so we can't get on to the website to update it to show the event is cancelled"! What an utter shambles. A couldn't care less attitude and NO APOLOGY on the telephone from the people.

Yes YOU CAN AND SHOULD BLAME THEM FOR THIS:

Arbury Hall 26/27 AUG West Mids Warwicks Game Fair - DISGRACEFUL

Set off at 10.00am this SUNDAY 26 AUGUST morning after CHECKING the organiser's website for last minute directions. Also had looked at their website yesterday, Saturday, evening.

Arrived at the venue one hour and a gallon and a half of petrl later to find....CANCELLED SITE FLOODED! I called the organiser to say how it was a disgrace that there was nothing on the website advising this.

Was told: "It is a Sunday so we can't get on to the website to update it to show the event is cancelled"! What an utter shambles. A couldn't care less attitude and NO APOLOGY on the telephone from the people.

I can understand the reason for cancelling it as we did hav some real heavy storms the last few days and flooding , yep major issue
the rain yesterday was unbelievable
But not to hav access to their website when they were already contemplating cancelling it is beyond belief in this day and age
i can understand your frustration and anger and sure many others will of been in the same boat
It has been a real bad year show wise for many

Back