Thread: For Lovers of Moderators

For Lovers of Moderators

Met this maker of moderators at a game fair in Southern Sweden at the week end. I know nothing about or want a moderator on any of my rifles but it may be something for those that use them. Vallrud Vision Sweden. www.vallrudvision.se

Any idea what the cost is? Couldn't find it on the website?

Stalker .308, Sorry no idea. I have just emailed him about the lack of a side in English. He was keen to break into the English market. I suppose he speaks English? Try dropping him a email.

I like the look of it be curious on the prices to....

google chrome will translate the site for you. the picture may be an optical illusion (of the rifle), but if it isn't, that moderator is a monster!,,,I guess if you want a game of rounders in the field over lunch you're set to go, just bring a ball!

Just read through a leaflet he gave me. There are 4 models of the VMAC V4 & V8 are for normal stalking. Models V12 & V16 are for
    range and high seat work. You can add extra bits to lengthen the moderator also the front section can be changed to another calibre.
    He emailed me back and the his website will have a page in English in the very near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagare View Post
    Just read through a leaflet he gave me. There are 4 models of the VMAC V4 & V8 are for normal stalking. Models V12 & V16 are for
    range and high seat work. You can add extra bits to lengthen the moderator also the front section can be changed to another calibre.
    He emailed me back and the his website will have a page in English in the very near future.
    Any news on prices?

Mongoose , Email him for a price. His name is Mats mats@vallrudvision.se