Yool Sack

Spiker

Gentleman.
A plea from a very new member. I completed my Level 2 yesterday and was about to put a button buck into my heavy Loden roesack when the Accredited Witness pulled out what I later found to be a "Yool Reosack". I was told Bushwear sold them but have now been told that isn't so.

If anyone knows where I may find one (willing to pay) please let me know by PM.

To finish the day on a very high note the AW insisted on carrying the buck to prove how effective the Yool was.

Sorry I cant help with the Yool Sack but congratulations on passing your Level 2 and I admire your talking skills into getting the Witness to carry the buck back.

Good Luck Spiker

Steve.

I picked one up on ebay , new for £14, great thing although the stiching needed repaired after carrying 2 Roe back.

PREDATORCONTROL said:
Sorry I cant help with the Yool Sack but congratulations on passing your Level 2 and I admire your talking skills into getting the Witness to carry the buck back.
Good Luck Spiker
Steve.

He'll not know whether he has passed his level 2 until the assessor advises him after submission of the portfolio ;) .

Congratulations on completing the AW stalk, was that the last one for the portfolio?
You must have a way with folk :lol: no candidate would get me to carry their kit, I tell them it's part of the test to carry it back to the truck/cooller :lol:

Hi
I got one from ebay but i have just had a look and could not find any.
bushware used to do them,but not shore if they still do.

ATB
Cam

Many thanks for your replies most helpful I shall PM Poppins. Have spent the day filling in my portfolio and just hope the Assessors are as helpful as the Accredited Witness. Very disappointed that all of you AW's make the candidates carry the beasts, come on be helpful.
Enjoy the bucks folks.
Spiker.

Back