Thread: Latest Addition to the Trophy Room

Latest Addition to the Trophy Room

Just got my Rusa Stag delivered from Mauritius, i got notification acouple of months back from the Safari Club International, who measured it, saying that it was ranked Number One, real pleased, having no experience of them, until shooting this one, hadn't realised how good he was[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]Very happy with the taxidermy as well which was done in Mauritius, after seeing John Robsons Jackal i was panicking a bit opening the crate in case he was smiling back at me .

Moose

very very nice looks good ma ha

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Just got my Rusa Stag delivered from Mauritius, i got notification acouple of months back from the Safari Club International, who measured it, saying that it was ranked Number One, real pleased, having no experience of them, until shooting this one, hadn't realised how good he was[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]Very happy with the taxidermy as well which was done in Mauritius, after seeing John Robsons Jackal i was panicking a bit opening the crate in case he was smiling back at me .

Moose
    Very nice Laurie,well done.

DavieH

Nice one Laurie , cant wait to see it in the flesh mate !!

Fantastic, well done moose, thats a cracking head!!

Regards,

SS
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Very nice head, I have looked at Mauritius for a hunting holiday the scenery looks stunning plus there are wild boar present, and it is a good family holiday destination.

Would you recommend the outfitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Cumbrian 1 View Post
    Very nice head, I have looked at Mauritius for a hunting holiday the scenery looks stunning plus there are wild boar present, and it is a good family holiday destination.

Would you recommend the outfitter?
    Would recommend for family holiday, and it's quite easy to convince the wife, ive a 14 year old son and 11 year old daughter and they had a ball, lots to do on the islands, nice wildlife parks and when we went in July was coming into their winter( and rut for Rusa work out for yourself if there was a coincidence) so the weather wasn't too hot.

As for the outfitter, Lionel Berthault and his company Le Chasseur Mauricien, he was brilliant and the Estate is wonderful, if you search on here you can see my original report and Conor1 from on here also has hunted in Maurtius with Lionel

Moose