Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seasonally Affected Disorder

Seasonally Affected Disorder

Does anyone else think they might be suffering from this...in late August? Months of seemingly endless rain, most of my stalking ground is still covered by standing crops and our poults are looking wet and miserable...to cap it all, local radio has forecast a slight frost for Friday morning! What price an Indian Summer?

Father in law has most definitely got it he's been to the doctors and everything they told him to get this special light which is suppose to help not work as of yet though

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Father in law has most definitely got it he's been to the doctors and everything they told him to get this special light which is suppose to help not work as of yet though
    I tried one but ended up sending it back bit of a waste of time regards biker1
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

Quote Originally Posted by biker1 View Post
    I tried one but ended up sending it back bit of a waste of time regards biker1
    Cool I'll pass that on before he wastes his money

You do actually need 30 minutes a day mimimum for at least 3 months of the year to process vitamin D etc - I read a medical journal synopsis on this at work last year.

There's lots of info on the internet about it, but here's one article which is quite a quick read: Health | Does our lack of sun put your health in danger? | Seattle Times Newspaper

Lamping is a cure I love the earlier nights as it means not having to stay out to 0200 or 0300 in the summer months.

Without any doubt
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

I'm not one for hot sunny weather but got to say this weather is taking the p@ss,drove down the m5 today in the heaviest rain i think i've ever seen,bet most of nation has a bit of SAD this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ksb View Post
    Lamping is a cure I love the earlier nights as it means not having to stay out to 0200 or 0300 in the summer months.
    amen. Bunnies up this way are not coming out till midnight . Really cheesing me off. 3am before I got home Sunday then had to clear everything away.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .