Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tick bite?

tick bite?

Attachment 18712. Had a couple of reds in the larder covered in ticks. I could not see any on me but I think I scatched this one off in my sleep. Do you think it is a tick bite or a spot ? Think I will go see the quack in the morning. What do you think? Thanks Mark
    Last edited by stalkinginengland; 29-08-2012 at 23:28.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Get and see the doc! TAKE NO CHANCES! Lymes is a misrable disease, tis like having life put on fast forward 20years.

Go to doctor and get a full course of doxycycline I have many times in fact don't take the risk

Get to the doc now. I had what I though was a clegg bit that looked like that. Three weeks later was diagnosed with lymes as I felt terrible. Two years later I am now recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by French David View Post
    Is it a photo of your bun ?
    the word is BUM and no its my leg. Anyway been to see the quack on the antibiotics for 7 days.

Regards. Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

Got bitten weeks ago and went to my doc for a blood test straight away. I was then told to revisit the surgey in 6 to 8 weeks for a second blood test. They then apparently look to see if there is a rise in toxins in the blood. After about 4 weeks i felt like a bag of sh*t so went back to the doc again, where i saw a different doc. Told him my symptoms and he gave me a weeks course of doxycycline, of which i only have one remaining to take tomorrow. Hope when my blood results come back that the delay in medication hasn't given it time to develope. Seems there are different methods of treatment countrywide. Gaz

golden rule, skin reactions to insect bite mean bacteria has got in so if it was a tick then the docs an urgent must, hope your all sorted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    golden rule, skin reactions to insect bite mean bacteria has got in so if it was a tick then the docs an urgent must, hope your all sorted soon.
    And you would know

Quote Originally Posted by bunwell wood shoot View Post
    the word is BUM and no its my leg. Anyway been to see the quack on the antibiotics for 7 days.

Regards. Mark

That's what I said your BUN (I'm sorry it's the accent)