Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate loosing to ***kers with Money.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

I hate loosing to ***kers with Money.

I was not going to say nowt but its been eating away at me all week,

any you lads suffered the same fate !

I had a call from a small farm i shoot (400 acres) and the farmer has now asked me to stop shooting on it as of tomorrow the 31st,he has taken on a new guy and one of his mates.

Seems that he/they are willing to pay 1,000 a year for the pleasure of shooting it, thats Deer (munty,roe, with fox and all ground game) this is the second farm/shoot i have lost in the last 3 years, maybe my bottle of whiskey with a bottle of red and white wine for the lady of the house a couple of times a years not good enough anymore,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Sorry to here that bobjs. Nobody likes to loose ground. What goes around comes around, it will bite them back. I keep loosing land to the horsey people and one of my best deer fields now has 7 horses in it. Cheers Hootsman

Bob, when you look at a 1000 and 6 bottles of drink, what would you have accepted, happened to me once as well with a guy I took out. A few years later a chance call back there found that all he did was kill a few deer when it was sunny and not much else, I was welcomed back to do a proper job, these things have a habit of backfiring, however we all have to look at what we give back to the landowner these days as times are hard for them and a thousand quid a year is a family holiday etc, considrably more than he was getting, it will turnaround in time. But t*****s with deep pockets will always be a problem to us. deerwarden.

hi objs am loosing 1 of my farms this year due to a sale. shot on this land for 27 year a bottle of grouse and 50% of venison once a year paid at new year without fail, you never know might get a chance of it back once new owners take over.

thats terrible mate feel sorry for you

Perhaps they have a transparent management plan in place including a roadmap to recovery following best practice?

Yep between poachers, the rich, and other commercial ventures I'm amazed any if us have stalking!

sometimes you forget how lucky you have been for so long.apeciate what you have had.its the same as saying i'm sick of people with money having nicer cars.its life.not nice but life.hope you find something soon to replace it.

Hardly ***kers with money................. I would happily split 1000 with a friend to be able to shoot roe, muntjac, fox and ground game on a local farm to me.
    Unless you own it then nothing is forever!!!!!!!!!
    They may have done you a favour, didnt you write you were thinking of hanging up your guns a couple of months ago?

1995rs

[QUOTE=1995rs;431525]Hardly ***kers with money................. I would happily split 1000 with a friend to be able to shoot roe, muntjac, fox and ground game on a local farm to me.
    Unless you own it then nothing is forever!!!!!!!!!
    They may have done you a favour, didnt you write you were thinking of hanging up your guns a couple of months ago?

I have to agree with you there 1000.00 PA between 2 people = 10 per week, for sole rights i would take it...Nothing comes free these days and neither should anyone expect it to be...IMO