Thread: Lidl minching machine 40 pounds

Lidl minching machine 40 pounds

If you look at the Lidl website they are selling minching machines for 40 pounds
    Anyone any knollage of them
    Regards
    TH
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

mine works a treat, haven't tried the sausage adaptor yet.

I've had mine for a while and it's OK as long as your cut the venison small and make sure it's only meat your minching and give it a rest between batches or it could heat I think.

The are great and once kept clean it should last for years

Glendine

Quote Originally Posted by K333ROE View Post
    I've had mine for a while and it's OK as long as your cut the venison small and make sure it's only meat your minching and give it a rest between batches or it could heat I think.
    K333roe,

Worth the money?

Mike

I bought one a few years ago when they were 30
    its okay but you do need to cut the meat up well first and it does burn out the other internal thermal fuse regularly.

I think it's worth the money but as kingstonandy states and I have said you need to cut the meat into small pieces and as I said give it a rest between sessions to cool down. It's just the price of a box of 243 bullets !

I've had aLidl mincer for a year or so. As people have said it is alright for small amount of meat and cut it small. It's sausage abilities aren't that good, you can't feed the meat in at a suitable rate to make reasonable sausages
    A pat on the back is often just a recce for the knife.

I bought one 12months ago. It burned out the first time it was used!! However, on contacting Lidle they did get it replaced -no questions asked, didn't even ask for the damaged one to be returned.
    I've used the replacement a couple of times and it works well, especially if you chill the meat in the freezer before mincing.(Top tip from someone on the SD)