Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Member - Andrew Westgarth

Recent Member - Andrew Westgarth

Dear Members

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the forum. I am a North Yorkshire BDS member who has recently (after an absence of some years) taken/retaken up stalking.

This website was introduced to me by an existing member and I must say has been a facinating read. I look forward to talking to many of you in more detail. FAC air rifle - .22lr & .270 win.

Kind regards

Andrew Westgarth

Welcome Andrew - hoped you enjoyed the recent trip to Scotland - you will enjoy this forum.

Regards
    Tonyc

welcome what part of yorkshire are you from mate. hope you enjoy the forum

Hello Tony

Tony hello there and Yes had a great few days in Scotland - will fill you in on all the action when I see you next, probably at the Buckles Inn again.

Ian was a star and between us we got through more home loads than was probably good for either of up (or our ears even with moderators). I also met up with Bruce from Tackle and Guns who is a mine of useful info re knarley old guns like mine (even if they do shoot straight).

The sheep were back in the forestry again so I am sure you get the picture - ticks everywhere - going to be bad for ticks this year I reckon - I am seeing sheep ticks up all over this year.

Will give you a bell shortly and if you hear of any stalking in NYorks I am all ears.

Cheers - Andrew

Hello Tony

Tony hello there and Yes had a great few days in Scotland - will fill you in on all the action when I see you next, probably at the Buckles Inn again.

Ian was a star and between us we got through more home loads than was probably good for either of up (or our ears even with moderators). I also met up with Bruce from Tackle and Guns who is a mine of useful info re knarley old guns like mine (even if they do shoot straight).

The sheep were back in the forestry again so I am sure you get the picture - ticks everywhere - going to be bad for ticks this year I reckon - I am seeing sheep ticks up all over this year.

Will give you a bell shortly and if you hear of any stalking in NYorks I am all ears.

Cheers - Andrew

Hello Tony

Cheers - Andrew

What Part of North Yorkshire

Quote Originally Posted by waldini
    welcome what part of yorkshire are you from mate. hope you enjoy the forum
    Dear Waldini

Ripon area and thanks for taking the time to say hello re. forum - where are you based.

Regards

AW

i am nr helmsley. you will know big Stuart wrigglesworth. as he goes to bds meets at buckles inn.

Hello there - I'm hopless with names but I think I do know him - mind you everyones big in Yorkshire. Maybe see you at the Buckles next meet.

Cheers

AW

whens next meeting. if i am free i will try to be there.